Statistics/Demographics-CDA Statistical Fact Sheets & Program Narratives (March 2011)
The California Department of Aging (CDA) Long-Term Care and Aging Services Division Statistical Fact Sheets provide service performance data, demographic statistics, State operations budget allocations and local services expenditures, and local assistance expenditures for programs and services administered by CDA. The Program Narratives provide information on the purpose of the program, eligibility requirements, and a brief history of the program. This information is provided to the California State Legislature pursuant to the California Welfare and Institutions Code, Section 9102.
The 2011 report covers Fiscal Years 2007-08 through 2010-11.
- Introduction to Fact Sheets & Program Narratives
- Planning and Service Areas (PSA) by County (Attachment A)
- Program Narratives
- Adult Day Health Care
- Alzheimer's Day Care Resource Center
- Brown Bag
- Congregate Nutrition
- Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Elder Abuse Prevention
- Family Caregiver Support
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy
- Home-Delivered Nutrition
- Multipurpose Senior Services
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Respite Purchase of Service
- Senior Community Service Employment
- Senior Companion
- Supportive Services
- Program Statistical Fact Sheets at the State Level
- Program Statistical Fact Sheets at the PSA Level
Citation: State of California, Department of Aging, Long-Term Care and Aging Services Division, Statistical Fact Sheets and Program Narratives. Sacramento, California, March 2011.
Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.