Statistics/Demographics-CDA Statistical Fact Sheets & Program Narratives (March 2012)
The California Department of Aging (CDA) Long-Term Care and Aging Services Division Statistical Fact Sheets provide service performance data, demographic statistics, State operations budget allocations and local services expenditures, and local assistance expenditures for programs and services administered by CDA. The Program Narratives provide information on the purpose of the program, eligibility requirements, and a brief history of the program. This information is provided to the California State Legislature pursuant to the California Welfare and Institutions Code, Section 9102.
The 2012 report covers Fiscal Years 2008-09 through 2011-12.
- Introduction to Fact Sheets & Program Narratives
- Planning and Service Areas (PSA) by County (Attachment A)
- Program Narratives
- Adult Day Health Care/Community-Based Adult Services
- Community-Based Services
- Congregate Nutrition
- Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Elder Abuse Prevention Program
- Family Caregiver Support
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy
- Home-Delivered Nutrition
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Multipurpose Senior Services
- Senior Community Service Employment
- Supportive Services
- Program Statistical Fact Sheets at the State Level
- Program Statistical Fact Sheets at the PSA Level
Citation: State of California, Department of Aging, Long-Term Care and Aging Services Division, Statistical Fact Sheets and Program Narratives. Sacramento, California, March 2012.
Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.