Multipurpose Senior Services Program
The California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) has released a draft Statewide Transition Plan (STP) as required by new Federal regulations. These new regulations, effective March 17, 2014, establish requirements for settings eligible for Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services funding. The draft Statewide Transition Plan, and information on providing input required to finalize the plan, is available on the DHCS website at: www.dhcs.ca.gov .
The following is a direct link to the draft Statewide Transition Plan.
- MSSP Program Overview
- MSSP Contacts (Sites) by County
- MSSP Advisory and Guidance Letters (MAGLs)
- MSSP Memo
- MSSP Site Manual & Appendices-2015 Revision
- MSSP Training
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Links to External Resources
- Department of Health Care Services
Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.