Area Agencies on Aging - Contract Summaries of Changes
Return to: AAA Partners Index
A Summary of Changes provides Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) with an overview of all changes made to an existing contract's Terms and Conditions upon release of a new contract. The Summary of Changes includes the original contract language, new/amended contract language, and reason for the change.
For questions, please contact your assigned AAA-Based Program Analyst or Specialist.
Listing of Summary of Changes (FY 2017/2018)
- Area Plan
- Financial Alignment (F2 and FA)
- Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP)
- Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA)
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - Education (SNAP-Ed)